Monday, March 14, 2011

New York Yankee Pride



I intend to devote alot of my work to the city I love.  I was also raised a die-hard NY Yankee fan, and didn't have much of a choice in the matter.  So on a whim & on my own one summer afternoon, I walked into the new tattoo shop in my Park Slope neighborhood, (not really known for their shops) Hand of Glory Tattoo.  I like to support local business, and didnt think this one could be messed up too bad.  Little did I know years later the guy I went to, Chris Torres would become the character everyone loves to hate on the reality show NY Ink

Not sure where the actual idea came from, and I didn't think twice about it being my first unconcealable ink.  It's subtle, but not subtle at all.  You know where I stand when it comes to baseball & you know what city i rep - no question.  There isn't much more to it than that - I fuckin love it.  That's it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment