Thursday, August 29, 2013

Birthday Butterfly!

Another birthday, another tattoo...

My wonderful & amazing boyfriend, Ronnie took me to the Jersey Shore to celebrate my 35th birthday, last weekend.  Asbury Park has become our favorite local get-a-way, and we have shared many memories and celebrated anniversaries there - so we can always find an excuse to go!  We stay at a really unique modern renovation, The Hotel Tides & never pass up a meal at Langosta Lounge.

But the "must-do" when we visit the shore, is to make a stop into Electric Tattoo & visit my favorite guy, Tom Yak.  Saturday is "walk-in" day at the shop for all of the artists, but be sure to get there before noon - the list fills up quickly.  I asked Tom for more of the same, "American Traditional", bold and beautiful.  He always delivers clean lines & a design that will stand the test of time!  I love this piece, and I can't wait to keep going on my right sleeve.

The picture below is fresh ink in the shop, note the blood & red swollen area.


Healing nicely.... 5 days later.


No comments:

Post a Comment