Saturday, September 24, 2011

NY INK Interview & Taping

I auditioned "on-camera" this Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 for the 2nd Season of NY Ink.  I will find out in 2 weeks if they want to use me.  I signed tons of paper work and put my signature in alot of places, a little un-nerving.   After all of that, I thought it went well.  I wrote to the show after seeing Megan's dog piece that she did for a friend last season.  I have thought about an idea to honor my first pet, Lefty - the one-eyed wonder. After seeing that episode, I wanted to get it done sooner rather than later.  Lefty has been there with with me through alot, an I feel like we have come out of darkness together.  I love that cat, even though I wouldn't consider myself an animal lover.  She won me over with her 1-eyed handi-cat ways!  Anyway, I am anxiously awaiting the notification - it would be really cool to be on the show - I mean really cool!

UPDATE:

I just got a call that I made it to the final round of casting!  It is still possible that my tattoo won't make it to an episode, but I am filming this Monday, October 3rd!
Fingers Crossed! XXX

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment