Monday, June 10, 2013

Salt & Pepper

After moving my main blog, StellaBella to wordpress in 2012, I forgot all about this little piece of documentation I had also been working on.  Here we are in 2013, and I have been tattooed since!  I spoke last about my 3rd and least favorite "Friday The 13th" tattoo.  Right before that one, I decided to tie my right arm together, with an American traditional technique called "Salt & Pepper".

More like dots, asterisks, and plus signs, it's the filler in between my favorite style of tattoo.  After watching myself on NY Ink, I noticed all of my negative space in particular.  I had been adding small pieces around my original piece, but now I needed some cohesion.  My main man, Tom Yak and I had talked about it before, so he was happy to start tying it together.  I also requested an LTD to forever remind me the name of the episode I was on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment